Particle Counter Seta AvCount Lube
The AvCount Lube particle counter determines particle concentration in oils with a viscosity up to 200 mm2/s. FFKM seals have been fitted to resist aggressive oils.
- Calibrated to ISO 11171, traceable to NIST SRM 280
- Supplied with ASTM D7647, ISO 60970 and ISO 4406 l
- Customisable methods - up to three can be stored a
- Multiple methods can be stored on a PC and uploade
- Particle count and cleanliness code
- Precise and reliable results
- Ultra compact rugged, steel case suitable for port
- 15 fixed measuring channels (calibration in compli
- Data storage for up to 600 measurements
- Internal Double Pump System & Integral Compressor
Shell 4-Ball Lubricant Tester
The Autoload Seta-Shell Four Ball Lubricant Tester determines the friction properties of extreme pressure oils and greases. Used in tribology research laboratories and in the routine quality control of finished lubrication products.
The KV-6 Viscometer Bath is a temperature-controlled bath that maintains the temperature of viscometer tubes, which are used to measure the viscosity of liquid petroleum products.
- Accommodates up to 6 viscometer tubes
- Temperature range ambient to 150°C
- Temperature stability ±0.01°C up to and includin
- Digital temperature control with Thermostir Plus
- Oil, silicone fluid or water filled depending on t
- Double wall glass front panel ensures optimum insu
- Integral safety features
- Clear and precise reading of viscometer tubes