Flash Point Tester
The Seta PM-93 is a fully automated Pensky-Martens closed cup flash point tester which combines strict method conformance with the latest control technology and safety systems to provide the ultimate level of fast, accurate and safe analysis.
- Easy operation with touch screen operation
- Automatic flash point determination
- Gas or electric ignition
- Patented 'SafeFlash' auto fire extinguisher
- Large capacity memory for storage of 30 test profi
- Real time display of test progress and storage for
- LIMS connectivity, results can be emailed, saved t
- Statistical Quality Control (SQC) software to anal
AFIDA - Advanced Fuel Ignition Delay Analyser
AFIDA is a revolutionary development providing you with a fully automated way of determining Indicated Cetane Number (ICN) of diesel and diesel related fuels. The AFIDA can analyse multiple samples in sequence and selects the samples using the 36-place autosampler. Only a small sample volume of 40 ml is required per test with a short analysis time of approximately 25 minutes.
The analyser uses a Constant Volume Combustion Chamber (CVCC) and incorporates a unique and patented high pressure injection system that generates fine fuel droplets similar to modern common rail injectors in most diesel engines. An ultra robust temperature controlled piezo electric injector provides rapid switching and highly repeatable fuel metering, offering you improved performance and consistency when compared with solenoid controlled injectors and pintle type nozzles.
- Excellent correlation to ASTM D613, IP 41 and BS E
- Wide sample types - middle distillates, blend comp
- Suitable for use with Cetane improvers
- Calibrated with industry approved PRFs over the ra
- Precise and reproducible software controlled deter
- Results saved to PC or for download
- Stable calibration - fixed test conditions elimina
- Low running costs, single gas supply for combustio
Oil Test Centrifuge
The Seta Oil Test Centrifuge is a heating centrifuge fitted with a rotor head with four universal pivoting buckets. You use the centrifuge to determine water and sediment in oils.
- 4 place swing out rotor
- Static, near vertical bucket positioning
- Specifically designed for testing oils
- Heated chamber, ambient to 80°C
- Pre-heat facility to ensure bowl is at test temper
- Universal buckets for 12.5 ml, 6 and 8 inch glassw
- Microprocessor control with 99 memories
- Optional trolley