Salt Content in Crude Analyzer
The Seta Salt-in-Crude Analyser is a robust and portable instrument for determining the chloride (salt) content of crude oils in full conformity to ASTM D3230, IP 265 and equivalent test methods.
- Pre calibrated for immediate use to ASTM D3230
- Salt concentration values displayed automatically
- No need for mixing of salt standards
- Typical test time of less than 30 seconds
- Moisture proof membrane touch screen with large ke
- Calibration modes allow verification using user st
- RS232 - PC compatible
- Fully portable, all items contained in aluminium c
- Supplied with beaker and sensor support stands
- Interchangeable plug-in sensor with battery or mai
The SA4000-3 H2S Analyser and SA4015-0 Vapour Phase Processor are compact bench-top instruments, used to measure the total hydrogen sulphide (H2S) content of fuel oils, such as marine residual fuels, distillates and petroleum blend stocks.
- Measurement range from 0-250 mg/kg H2S (0-250 ppm
- Vapour Phase Processor proven to eliminate effects
- A non-chemical method, no wet chemistry involved
- Small lab bench footprint, fully portable operatio
- Suitable for monitoring residual marine fuel blend
- Critical Measurement method for Product Safety and
Vapour Pressure Tester
The Setavap 2 automatic vapour pressure tester is used for the measurement of gasoline, solvents, light crude oils, and other similar products using the "Mini" method. Fully evacuated chamber technology guarantees that the sample is tested under a full vacuum, as required by the "Mini" test methods, unlike the expansion technologies that rely on moving pistons.